If you’re suffering from male pattern baldness, it’s time you get yourself a laser hair growth device. These gadgets use low-level laser therapy to revitalize your hair follicles by stimulating blood flow to that portion of your head.
Over the last ten years, the market has had an influx of laser hair growth devices of different shapes and sizes. Some are designed as caps and helmets whereas others would resemble combs or headbands.
Today, we’re going to take you through the best laser hair growth devices for men that you can buy on sites like Amazon. These devices have been FDA approved and clinically proven to deliver results.
Here are the top 6 best laser hair growth devices for men.
|Top 6 Best Laser Hair Growth Devices||Features||Best For|
|Capillus Laser Therapy Cap||82 x 5mW Laser Diodes, |
Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries,
6 Minutes a Day/5 Days a Week
|Overall Best Laser Hair Growth Device|
|Theradome Pro Laser Hair Growth Helmet||80 High-energy Lasers, |
Rechargeable Lithium Battery,
20 Minutes a Day/4 Days a Week,
|Best Effective Laser Hair Growth Device for Men|
|HairMax Ultima 12 LaserComb||12 Medical Grade Lasers, |
8 Minutes/3 Times a Week
|Best Laser Hair Comb for Men|
|iRestore Hair Growth Helmet||51 Medical Grade Laser Diodes, |
650nm Red light,
8 Minutes a Day/5 Days a Week
|Best Laser Hair Growth Helmet|
|HairMax LaserBand 82||82 Laser Diodes, |
246 Laser Coverage,
Fast Treatment Time of 90 Seconds,
1230mW of Energy
|Best Laser Hair Growth Head Band|
|Glemme Laser Hair Growth Brush||5 Laser Diodes, |
10 Minutes a Day/5 Days a Week,
Biotin Serum is made from Natural Ingredients
|Best Budget Laser Hair Growth Kit|
Recommended Read: Best Hair Growth Products for Men
Table of Contents
Top 6 Best Laser Hair Growth Devices
Capillus Laser Therapy Cap
The Capillus laser therapy cap is a mobile hair growth device that has been FDA cleared for the treatment of pattern baldness. It’s a super flexible cap that comes in many sizes and variants that range from $799 all the way to $3000 depending on the level of treatment you’re looking for.
It delivers a maximum energy of 410mW and would work wonders after only wearing it for 6 minutes everyday. Over a period of 2-4 months you will notice drastic changes in the thickness and fullness of your hair.
- The inner lining of the cap is made up of 82 5mW laser diodes that provide coverage for your whole head.
- Easy to use and has a non-invasive design with built-in lithium batteries that can be recharged.
- Available in three sizes depending on the amount of area you want covered. You have one with 82 diodes, one with 202 diodes and the Pro which comes with 272 diodes.
- Is known to revitalize damaged hair, treat pattern baldness and thinning of hair and has no known side effects.
Theradome Pro Laser Hair Growth Helmet
The Theradome Pro laser helmet is probably one of the most popular hair growth devices in the market and is one of our favorites. This futuristic device uses light therapy to help regrow and revitalize thinning hair and has been known to reverse the signs of baldness.
This helmet is equipped with 80 high-energy density lasers which can stimulate your hair follicles and boost keratin production. It is one of the most effective laser hair growth devices in the market and is well known for its ability to maintain your hair growth cycle.
- It’s built from a highly-durable material that is lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- For best results, it’s advised to wear this helmet for up to 20 minutes 4 times a week and it comes equipped with a rechargeable lithium ion battery that can be charged via a USB cable.
- You will notice visible changes in your hair within a period of 3-4 months of using the Theradome Pro and quite like the Capillus, it comes FDA approved and does not have any side effects.
HairMax Ultima 12 LaserComb
The HairMax Ultima 12 is an FDA approved laser hair growth brush that is perfect for men suffering from thinning hair and receding hairlines or male pattern baldness. It comes equipped with 12 medical grade lasers allowing you to receive a full scalp treatment or treatment for a certain patch of hair depending on the severity of your condition.
This device has been designed to deliver focused beams of light that can penetrate into your scalp and reach your hair follicles. It can stimulate weak hair follicles and promote hair growth from simply combing your hair for around 8 minutes thrice a week.
- It comes with a patented teeth mechanism that is capable of delivering the optimal amount of light to your scalp, allowing your hair to regenerate faster.
- The body is built from a hard but durable plastic and comes with a vertical charging dock that doubles up as a stand and is easy to use.
- This device has a 90% success rate based on numerous studies and tests conducted and you will notice visible changes in the fullness of your hair within a period of 3-6 months.
iRestore Hair Growth Helmet
iRestore is another popular brand that develops hair growth devices and one of their most effective and affordable devices is the hair growth helmet. This helmet uses laser diodes to stimulate hair regrowth in men and is one of the best devices to treat alopecia.
The iRestore helmet is an easy to use tool and comes with a hand-held controller that lets you start, pause and resume your daily sessions and is built to fit your head perfectly. It also comes with a padded interior layer that ensures comfort and equal distribution of weight.
- This helmet is equipped with 51 medical grade lasers that deliver 650nm red light which is the optimal wavelength to promote hair growth.
- It’s perfect to use if you’re someone looking to get thicker and fuller hair and would not be recommended for men who have been bald for over a period of years.
- Results may vary depending on the severity of the condition, but users have noticed visible changes in their hair within a period of 5-6 months from using it for 8 minutes everyday.
- The iRestore helmet is GMP certified and FDA approved so you can rest assured that there will be no side effects after using this helmet for some time. Also, the company has stated that if you do not notice any difference within 6 months, they are willing to offer a refund for the product minus a 10% stocking fee.
HairMax LaserBand 82
The LaserBand 82 is a neat looking laser hair growth device that has been designed to deliver a targeted dose of 1230mW of energy that can not only promote hair growth but also restore the complete hair growth cycle. It’s best suited for men and you will notice a visible difference within a short span of 3-6 months.
It has a flexible band and soft teeth that do not hurt your head and is equipped with a rechargeable battery and is sold with a charging dock. There are no LEDs and the lasers can deliver an extremely fast treatment time of 90 seconds as compared to the 8 minutes you’d spend on the other devices.
- This head band comes equipped with 82 lasers that offer a 246 total laser coverage thanks to its design.
- It’s lightweight and cordless so it is safe to say that the LaserBand 82 is easy to handle. Simply press the power button and you’re good to go.
- These lasers are capable of increasing your hair count by 129 per square inch after a period of 6 months and this would vary depending on certain factors such as age, severity and if there are any other underlying conditions.
- It is ideal to wear this headband up to 3 times a week in order the get the best results
Glemme Laser Hair Growth Brush
While this laser hair growth device might be the cheapest option on this list, it’s truly one of the best devices to own if you’re on a tight budget and one who needs something that is effective. This growth brush comes with a charging dock and you also get a vial of biotin that you can apply on your hair before using the brush.
This device was designed to be used by people with hair loss and increases blood circulation to your follicles and encourages your hair to grow. In order to receive the best results, you must use this brush up to 10 minutes a day, 5 times a week.
- It is equipped with 5 powerful laser diodes and has been designed to be used with minoxidil liquid to boost hair growth.
- The biotin hair growth serum is made from natural ingredients and does not contain any harmful chemicals or additives that can cause allergic reactions.
- While using this brush, you will notice a change over a period of 6 months and as always, it’s best not to be in a hurry or the treatment won’t work.
Darnell Jackson is a grooming enthusiast. He was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, and has always been passionate about men’s fashion and grooming. Darbell started his career as a freelance writer, contributing to various men’s lifestyle magazines and blogs. He has since become a published author, with his book “The Art of Man Grooming” receiving critical acclaim.